Sunday, October 21, 2007

Southside occurrences.

So my mother calls me early this morning and says, "Just calling to make sure your not dead." I'm like "woah what does that mean? I didnt even drink that much last night" then she told me about how someone got stabbed to death in my alley. So I call my roommate to see if he knew about it and he told me that it happened right in our driveway and that he talked to the police and had seen the guy laying in the there.
This shit is sketchy. I was riding home on my bike last night at like 4'00 the police were at our house at like 6'00. shit is going down so seriously in my wonderful neighborhood of the southside.
Star Tribune write-up
In the most light I can make out of this situation heres a couple videos from some stabbers that we all know

No comments: