Thursday, July 2, 2009

loveandmarriagegotogetherlikeahorseandcarriage


So my mans Gordan(name changed for privacy issues) is getting married tomorrow(whoa) and alot of people I know/grew up with are starting to get married, which scares me. Here at sacks fifth ave we discussed this and all seemed equally afraid of this scary thing called marriage. Why cant you just stay with the person that you love and not have to have some title and expensive ceremony? My aunt and her boyfriend have been to together for as long as I can remember and they seemed to be pleased as plums. I know one thing the plus sides of weddings are getting fly, which you know Im about to be killing em, receptions(unless its alcohol free which I did go to one of those the other week weaaaaakkk), and all the attractive women who are equally as sad that their losing their friend and is drowning their sorrow in wine. That and watching elderly people cut a rug in the dance floor is purely classic.
pictures of me fresh dressed to be posted soon.....

No comments: